Here's some advice how to take care of a bedridden person's personal hygiene:
Make sure that you have all the necessary items at hand before you start.
Protect the bed with a special hygienic underpad before attempting to carry out the bed bath.
Start the bath by washing the face, and then wash the ears and the neck. Proceed to washing the arms and torso. Carefully dry the parts you have washed. Do not rub the skin with a towel – rather pat the skin dry.
Turn the person to one side to wash his or her back.
Take care to clean between the toes when washing the feet. Remember to dry them.
Remember to brush the teeth/dentures after each meal and comb the hair at least once a day.
Change your loved one’s clothes and bedding as often as necessary to avoid exposing him or her to wetness.
Remember that the skin condition of your loved one’s depends mainly on the care you provide. Looking after your loved one’s skin by careful hygiene, using skin care products designed for that purpose, will save the bedridden person the suffering, and save you the extra work.
We use data or cookies in your browser to personalize and improve the convenience of using our website, analyze website activity which helps support our marketing and sales activities and display personalized ads based on information about your interests (including your activity on our website or other sites) and your location. Below you can change your browser settings to block some or all cookies.
1. The Service does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User's end device and are intended for using the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Service User's end device and obtains access to them is the operator of the Service TZMO SA with its registered office at Żółkiewskiego 20/16 87-100 Toruń
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of the Service to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Service User and properly display the website, adjusted to individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Service Users use particular websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used as part of the Service:
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Service users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Service User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.