The Odour Stop mark can be found on every Seni absorbent product. Odour Stop is a special feature of the superabsorbent that is found in the absorbent core. It is generally said that the superabsorbent “bonds the odour and moisture” inside the diaper.
What does this mean?
Bacteria, which cause urine decomposition, are responsible for the appearance of unpleasant odour. The superabsorbent has powerful absorbing qualities. It absorbs the liquid and binds it into gel. Due to this quality superabsorbent decreases the emission of the unpleasant smell.
We use data or cookies in your browser to personalize and improve the convenience of using our website, analyze website activity which helps support our marketing and sales activities and display personalized ads based on information about your interests (including your activity on our website or other sites) and your location. Below you can change your browser settings to block some or all cookies.
1. The Service does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User's end device and are intended for using the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Service User's end device and obtains access to them is the operator of the Service TZMO SA with its registered office at Żółkiewskiego 20/16 87-100 Toruń
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a) adjusting the content of the Service to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Service User and properly display the website, adjusted to individual needs;
b) creating statistics that help to understand how Service Users use particular websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
5. The Service uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used as part of the Service:
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Service users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Service User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.