Why choose Seni Care?
Sensitive skin, especially the skin of the elderly who use absorbent products to manage their urinary/faecal incontinence require proper care. One needs to pay special attention to those parts of the body which are constantly exposed to irritants such as urine, faeces and sweat. Special care should be also devoted to the places which are exposed to callusing and drying – elbows, knees and heels.
When providing skin care one should aim to limit the exposure of the skin to irritant substances. It is worth to use cosmetics from the same line; it is best to use those with a skin neutral pH level.
Why choose specialist Seni Care skin care products?
- Specially created formulas of each product ensure excellent performance when used on dry, delicate skin which requires special care.
- Natural ingredients used to produce the Seni Care skin care products make them safe to use even on the most sensitive skin.
- All of the Seni Care products have a slightly acidic pH which is best for the skin.
- Seni Care products make the protective layer of the skin stronger, which makes it more immune to irritation.
- Because of the specially selected active ingredients and the advanced technology used to make Seni Care products, they are delicate, very effective and protect the hydrolipidic layer of the skin.
- A wide product selection within one line helps to choose products which properties complement each other when following the 3 steps of skin care principle:
- One can choose from products which can be used with or without water – the choice depends on the preferred method of care.
- Seni Care products are soap free – that lowers the risk of skin irritation.
- Seni Care products are multifunctional what allows to limit the number of care products used, lowering the risk of skin irritation.
- Specially selected ingredients satisfy all of the skin needs – Seni Care products aid skin regeneration, nourish and activate it, moisturise and provide everyday protection of sensitive skin.
- One can choose from protective creams with zinc oxide or arginine – the choice depends on the preferred protective barrier.